Today, more than one third of all currently installed kiosk units are in the retail sector.
Use of self-service in retail can increase revenue by cutting down on staff costs, decrease pressure on staff, decrease waiting times for customers and serve during unsociable hours. They also impact hugely on customer satisfaction by giving customers the ability to service themselves quickly and easily, getting what they want, when they want it.
- Increase sales volume
- Increase the variety of advertisement and information channels
- Provide offers matched to the interest of the customer
- Offer added value to customers
Research shows the effectiveness of digital signage and interactive kiosks in retail environments where 70% of the purchase decision is made, and that the ROI can be achieved in under a year.
- Self-service checkout
- Self-scanning price-check terminals
- Loyalty points card terminals for upselling
- Digital signage and advertising
- Interactive shop and product search
- Gift service (online or offline solution)
- Digital in-store merchandising
GDS Kiosk Systems can provide a special control system designed to check the identity of the customer for products with legal restrictions.
GDS Kiosk Systems proprietary software solutions can be easily integrated with clients’ systems.