Advertising / DOOH
The Digital Out Of Home (DOOH) market is the convergence of information, advertising and entertainment through display technologies.
In the US, a joint study by KPMG, Indiana University and Point of Purchasing Advertising International (POPAI), found that, “customers are 5-10 times more likely to notice dynamic vs. static media, and 2-5 times more likely to recall dynamic vs. static media.”
GDS E-Signage™ products, such as the D6, wrapped in a fully managed networked service, offer a dynamic communication tool that can be used in a variety of applications, including:
- Advertising – boost sales in retail environments with digital advertising and augment revenue by providing ad space for merchants, service providers, media resellers and national advertisers.
- Brand building – digital video is a great way to brand build and enhance the customer experience.
- Corporate environment – broadcast timely information over a network of screens in elevators, cafeterias, lobbies and reception areas.
- Enhanced customer experience – provide relevant messages to customers while they wait, such as menu items in restaurant waiting areas, QSR (Quick Service Restaurant), special offers at supermarket checkouts and “infotainment” while queuing for rides or sustenance at theme parks.
- Interact with customers - digital displays can react to individuals as people move near them or touch them.
- Environment enhancing – create customer experiences with impact.
- Influencing customer behavior – in retail and food environments, digital displays can direct customers to in-store specials and demonstration areas, increasing time spent on the premises.
- Public information access – provide travel information at railway, metro and bus stations, airports, car parks.
The ability to provide sites with a fully integrated, dynamic information and signage system turns a capital cost into a high value revenue generator.
GDS offers a range of indoor, semi-outdoor and outdoor sunlight readable and reliable e-Signage™ displays for retail, malls, transport, rail stations, bus stations, advertising boards, metro, hotels, street furniture, real estate and theme park environments.
Indoor / semi-outdoor range includes:
- Small to large displays
- Wall mounted, floor standing or modular displays
- Interactive technologies
- Plug and play diagnostics
- Anti-vandal secure displays for public environments
- Embedded PC and connectivity for turnkey systems able to operate 24/7
Outdoor range includes:
- Sunlight readable displays
- Intelligent ambient light control system
- Plug and play diagnostics
- Advanced Thermal Management
- Advanced Optical Enhancement - AOE (high brightness backlighting,
G-Bond, special glass, filters…)
- Anti-vandal front glass and housing
- NEMA4/IP65 weatherproof housings
All these features provide long MTBF, MTTF operation and low TCO.