GDS is always looking for the latest talent to join its global team. If you think you have something special to offer, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GDS is a dynamic, fast paced, multicultural environment. We encourage initiative, teamwork and empower our people to make decisions and make a difference. If you think you have what it takes for a bright future with GDS we’d like to hear from you.
GDS is consistently partnering with local Universities and centers of excellence to hire highly motivated people.
You can also follow GDS on Linkedin.
GDS ITALY – CORNEDO VICENTINO
- Interpret written business requirements and generate specification documents.
- Plan software projects and calculate effort/resources and costs required.
- Track and report project status.
- Perform technical specification analysis and system engineering support.
- Troubleshoot and document own and team reported defects.
- Create, document, and supervising to unit test plans, debugging etc.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Effectively day to day management of numerous outsource teams/companies (task, results, proposal scoping, contract negotiation and relationship building).
- In collaboration with HW team, provide guidance on HW design projects in order to meet SW/FW requirements.
- Give software assistance to project leaders (in Europe, USA and Asia) for their projects.
- Provide leadership in software related decisions and strategy.
- Help the company/customers find added value in software services.
- Bachelor or Master Engineering degree, preferably in Electronics or Computer or similar field of studies
- Proven application of software languages.
- Coding experience in C, C++, Java programming
- Good English (spoken and written)
- Capability to communicate/interact within an international team
- Solid problem solving capabilities (within complex situations)
- Work under pressure